Today I randomly found Kevin Bacon's email and decided to write him a letter.
"Dear Mr. Bacon,
I recently came across a dusty and moldy copy of Footloose on VHS at a yard sale. After some heavy bargaining, I worked the price down to a nickel. Hoping I hadn't overpaid, I ran home to anxiously see what I had purchased. Contrary to popular belief, I was DELIGHTED to find an entertaining piece of historic film making. I wanted to congratulate you on all of your success. Not sure what you are doing now, but hope your career has blossomed since then.
Sincerely,
Your biggest fan
Garrett Prince
P.S. Just kidding, you're awesome. I am in the job market. Should you need a personal assistant, please feel free to contact me."
I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment